Saturday, January 2, 2010

Living Room Curtains How Do I Know What Color To Buy The Living Room Curtains? I Have Sage Green, Taupe, Light Brown, And Burgandy

How do i know what color to buy the living room curtains? I have sage green, taupe, light brown, and burgandy - living room curtains

Are the shades of the color you choose, or the colors of the room is decorated? The floor and walls of color and the color of the furniture would be useful. I have a family room, the walls taupe, has cream carpets and furniture, is a tan. I say, and wine of deep color decoration. I'll probably go with a dark wine for our 4 doorwalls there - simply because it seems all the boring earth tones already there and I'm looking for something dramatic to provide elements of visual interest - a kind of do it "pop.

If you have a comfortable sofa in bright colors or are considering amending the arrangement of the room would be better with a neutral color - or a form to keep the colors that you know you built it there.

If your curtains hanging from the perspective of the television or focus, they may realize that they do not forget that if you go with a bold color. If you keep the sound walls, floor, mix better.

I hope this helps a little! I acHeck look again to see if additional information is added when you need to amend or supplement to my answer.

** I see you have had more - the room sounds good! I personally like the idea, with curtains of Burgundy. Especially if you see something in Burgundy flowers. I like how you see the colors you use.

1 comment:

Dianna H said...

Why not a band that includes all the colors? Stripes, if you really add interest and time windows. It can be elegant or casual. You may have to do some research, but I think these colors are relatively easy to find, together.

Post a Comment