Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Strongest Aa Batteries Is It True That Rechargeable Batteries Last Longer Than Regular Batteries? If So, How Much?

Is It True That Rechargeable Batteries Last Longer Than Regular Batteries? If So, How Much? - strongest aa batteries

I just wanted to know because I went to day camp, two days ago for the GS and took me with six AA batteries, so I had three sets defeated. However, all were running in the morning and not even a lot of pictures! Then I asked myself the next time you go, what kind of batteries should I take. And how are stronger than others. Thank you! : O)

8 comments:

gatorade said...

It depends on what type of battery. Some alkaline batteries can last longer than some battery, but others take more time May I not talking about the brand.

There are many different types, the more alkaline is now so long because of their higher energy density, longer life compared to other species such as carbon-zinc batteries are not.


Today, NiMH or NiCd batteries is usually the first two of the stronger and less prone to memory effect. Lithium-ion polymer are also widely used in consumer products, both longer than NiCd and NiMH batteries.

So, depending on battery type that you are for your product, you find that regularly take to the battery May.

git r done said...

I use rechargeable batteries in the cost of my digital camera around $ 20 for batteries and charger with new batteries, the card can be recharged and that is about 140 pictures. and you can charge hundreds of times

WC said...

Most batteries have a voltage, the voltage of alkaline batteries to determine. However, it can take longer, but also somewhat lower, for starters.

water_sk... said...

I never had luck with alkaline batteries, but Li-ion batteries are impressive.

water_sk... said...

I never had luck with alkaline batteries, but Li-ion batteries are impressive.

Joe M said...

Rechargeable batteries should last at least until his brothers alkali, if it is fully charged. I wonder if, before you've met them or when they sit on the camera for a longer period free of charge before use.

jackie said...

Your reg. throw batteries dead battery away.Now good ...
Rechargeable spend more time to load in new loans. . Costs a little more but last longer.

Elvis said...

250 photos or more

Post a Comment