Sunday, January 17, 2010

Red And Black Wedding Decorations Need Help With Wedding Reception Decorations For Black & White Wedding 6-28-08?

Need help with Wedding reception decorations for Black & white wedding 6-28-08? - red and black wedding decorations

Hello, I have my wedding 6-28-08.I dress for my daughter, my wife's clothes, everything is under control .. I want ideas and images for the recording .. My flowers are red and white roses Cali Lilly .. Have seen only photos of what they budjet like.I least 400.00 to decerations.I tables chairs.The and food is like a pig, but Pickin's what I could afford. . Please help soon .. to be a friend ..

1 comment:

Riley said...

I feel that I photos for you. I just wanted to wish you good luck. You have a wonderful marriage and beautiful. No matter how much or little of the wedding costs. First steps to marry the love of his life and spend the day with family and friends who love you and want the best for you and that is what matters. Congratulations.

Post a Comment