Sunday, December 20, 2009

Auditor Job Description Which Job Should I Take?

Which job should I take? - auditor job description

The attempt to find out, what to do the work, you pay 85 cents more, but also much further, so he had more on gas, which also means spending night work and work no more. My plan is to some college classes soon so I'm not sure, stay up all night and after school one or two hours after work, I'll read to take. With a better paying job, good things would have on my CV, but college classes, I will be nursing (CNA), so I do not know if it would make a difference anyway. Here is the description:

Hotel Night Auditor - Full time, $ 8 hours, 25 minutes, 11-7, works at the front desk, customer service, accounting for small

Pizza Delivery - Full Time, $ 7.15 per hour + tips + reimbursement of petrol, 5 minutes, afternoon and evening pizza messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment