Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lupus Hospital What Questions Should I Ask My Consultant After 3 Positive Lupus Blood Tests, Fibro, Laparoscopy And Ttc?

What questions should I ask my Consultant after 3 positive Lupus blood tests, fibro, laparoscopy and ttc? - lupus hospital

My 3rd Blood sample was lupus. I also have fibromyalgia. I booked an appointment at the hospital (before the laparoscopy date, but we are to discuss the results of blood tests as well), but not talk with the consultant yet. What is the best questions to make sure my agent to my data? I do not know what I'm asking what I know, none of these. I try to have a child - and I know it was tested for 10 m / c, so for me it lupus. I spoke with the secretary and she read the letter from my Gynecology Hematology and believe that it is a result "is significant." I will not know until my appointment, but what can I say?

Serious replies only please.

Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

mischief... said...

I also have them. There is a large group to join, and you can ask about this and nothing more. Its good that you can to prepare. Addy Group is as follows:

Lupus_etc-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

In the hope to see you there. You can also e-mail me if you want, I'm happy to help where I can. Good luck.

Post a Comment