Monday, December 14, 2009

Concrete Bathtubs Concrete Pouring Questions?

Concrete Pouring Questions? - concrete bathtubs

I need a 16'X23 'garage concrete floor (the dirt floors and a basement wall is already), plus have a foundation 4'X7' is used to build a second floor master bathroom renovation in the whirlpool. I must have the correct thickness of a garage floor in the Northwest know, and a foot support of the Foundation (1500 pounds when full) bath. I would like a foot bath, not only to an extent, but an area so that they are not as deep, with screws and invents. I need estimates for practical work experience - as far as I heard one, the work of $ 1600 for 5-7 cu.yards listening to right it?
I can create the form on the tank platform support, but do not know how to do deep. I do not know how deep the garage was not the "ISP" the specific job.
I would do it yourself, saving work ... How difficult is it? When you receive the car and some friends in Wading, it is difficult to align everything correctly? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment