Thursday, February 18, 2010

Knee Overextended I Have Left Knee Pain, But I Can Still Run And Play Sports?

I have left knee pain, but I can still run and play sports? - knee overextended

It is simply uncomfortable, like when I sit, I'm sorry. But I can run and play tennis, but there are some complaints, but nothing bad, I would stop walking. I think, sufficient to reach the overhead and my left leg stretched too far, causing discomfort in the knee. Do you think that of themselves disappear, or is something a doctor to see? In fact, the pain is usually above the knee, I think it would be deep into my quadriceps.

Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try it with ice on his knee, do it for 15-20 minutes every 2-3 hours. take Advil about 400-800 mg no more than 3 times per day. If this does not help, you will find in the DR attempts to break them too.

Post a Comment