Thursday, February 11, 2010

When I Bend My Big Finger It Hurts I Dislocated My Finger Two Weeks Ago. It's Still Swolen And Unable To Completly Bend. When Will It Be Better?

I dislocated my finger two weeks ago. It's still swolen and unable to completly bend. When will it be better? - when i bend my big finger it hurts

I play a sport at the university. I dislocated my finger two weeks ago to play basketball. The finger is still quite Swol, and still can not even bend my finger. Always continue to play my sport because it is not so much hurt. How long does a broken finger to heal completely? I've heard about 6 weeks. But I feel that it is a little long. Even my fingers always the same? I know that a finger could have perminatly bigger, but what else could wait in the long term?

No comments:

Post a Comment