Monday, February 1, 2010

Supersonic Brand Digital Tv Review Does Anyone Know Anything About The Creature Seekers Mega Bloks Brand?

Does anyone know anything about the creature seekers mega bloks brand? - supersonic brand digital tv review

I've been looking and found nothing --

When I was a kid, there was a brand of toys Mega Blok calls for candidates for the creature. I really want to see a list of all the toys that brand, with photos, but not only that the mission will find supersonic ...

For example, I would like a detailed description of this great warship could get that come with a giant squid.

Someone could please describe images, post links, or something to help me ...

Thanks

2 comments:

Chris J said...

yeah the fear I can not help you, we all keep our eyes open, sorry

Honest Guy (Eire) said...

Would you like to search but I have not found anything, if you know me, Cheerz Bud

Post a Comment