Monday, February 22, 2010

Nightview Digital Real Time Video Enhancement System HELP Choosing DIGITAL CAMERA?

HELP choosing DIGITAL CAMERA? - nightview digital real time video enhancement system

DC I looked in the guides and read many reviews for a different pair of digital cameras that are in my class "top" list, DSCT100 Sony, Casio Exilim EX-Z1080 and Casio Exilim EX-S880.

I am not limited to this - it is just to give you an idea of my price range / style - flexible on both. I know absolutely nothing of cameras in terms of what is ideal for ISO / shutter speed / detection PHOTO SENSOR / ETC.

Quality adjust, but not much manually, the camera settings for shooting is the key. (* Is fine sometimes switch to predefined action / Landscape / Night View Portrait / etc *). My last digital camera had an option of "EXP. COMP." I have no idea what that means, but I tried to use it, but when consideringthe picture seems a little too white (and vice versa). Finally, I thought it had something to do with the brightness .. Mayb

My camera a bit - Family / Friends Features, Travel, probably with 2-4 days a week

No comments:

Post a Comment