Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Msn Sluts Blog Hey. How Do I Make My Boobs Look Like This?

Hey. how do i make my boobs look like this? - msn sluts blog

Well, tonight, my friend Josh and I went out and then home. nobodys be there when we come back if I make my breasts .... seems tempting. =) So here is a picture, and if u know how to look like, please, tell me how! Thank you a bunch!

http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/img/blog/aug08/blog210808_paris2.jpg


the 2nd Picture, of course.

and if they pull us a few tips on how to reeallly? Thank you!

BTW, do not call me a whore. please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The split is not just an advertisement. More attention should be paid out of the bra. Where it looks good naked, no need to worry about distribution. As for what to do after leaving the clothes, I ask to see where it goes. Various species such as things.BTW different, You're Not A ****, should be more women in these things.

Kimberly said...

Perhaps some of these exercises?
http://www.fitness-diet.becomegorgeous.c ...
do not grow big and strong and hot, I like your look!
Good luck!

Post a Comment